Who We Are
Global Consulting Group
The Global Consulting Group (GCG) is a charity which provides pro-bono consulting services to other charities and not-for-profits.
We do this by connecting university students with experienced professionals who then work together to solve business problems for other charities, combining the energy and passion of today’s youth with the experience and wisdom of our industry leaders.
The organisation currently has 120 volunteers across several locations in Australia and has completed over 50 projects for clients such as the United Nations, Tedx, St Vincent De Paul and Left Right Think Tank. GCG is sponsored by Accenture and Deloitte, and has informal partnerships with a range of reputed consulting firms.
We aim to be a respected and trusted consulting organisation that drives positive and sustainable social change, and inspires a mindset of social responsibility.
GCG provides industry-leading, innovative and pragmatic solutions to address our clients’ most pressing issues by building solid networks between not-for-profits, professionals and students while inspiring, training and empowering future leaders.
- Set the Standard – We aspire to be leaders in our field.
- Be Candid – We say what we believe, even if it goes against established thinking.
- Connect and Share – We believe collaboration and open communication produces the best results
- Be Different and Better – We’re always seeking ways to innovate
- Empower yourself and others – We seek to improve ourselves and those around us.
- Have Fun on the Journey – We work hard but also celebrate achievements
- There's only One World – We do not shy away from taking responsibility for the social problems of the world - as complex, difficult and unsolvable as they may initially appear